Specific Objectives: At the end of this lesson a student will be able to:
- Student will be able to solve problems.
- Be able to ask questions according to lecture.
Be able to improve our mind ability.
- Hanging Indent
The hanging indent feature indents the first line of the paragraph from the margin by the amount specified in the left field. The amount in the Left field plus the amount specified in the By field indent all subsequent lines.
Highlight the paragraph…
- Choose Format>Paragraph from the menu.
- Choose the Indents and Spacing tab.
- Click Hanging
- In the By box, type 2.0
- Click Ok.
- Place the cursor after the colon following “Hanging Indent”
- Press the Tab key.
Presentation (Method of teaching):
Firstly, introduce our self-secondly to motivate students and then implement our lecture planning (theoretical works with book references).
Tool: white board, computer.
|Contents||Key points||Time allocation|
The hanging indent feature indents the first line of the paragraph from the margin by the amount specified in the left field
What is Hanging indent and how we can do it.
- Text book of computer science (10th)