Specific Objectives: At the end of this lesson a student will be able to:
- Student will be able to solve problems.
- Be able to ask questions according to lecture.
- Be able to improve our mind ability.
Microsoft Word is an essential tool for the creation of documents. Its ease of use has made MS-Word one of the most widly used word processing applications currently on the Market.
- (Characteristics of MS-WORD)
- To create a fast and easy document quickly.
- To give built-in templates for creating,letters,journals ,faxes,calendars and many more.
- To give built-spell checker and grammar.
- To provide auto-correction by just mouse clicking.
- To take multiple hard copies of a document
- To give the facility to open an existing document.
- To save document for future use.
- To make easily be edited and formatted.
- (Loding Microsoft Word)
“Start”>>”Programs”>>”Microsoft Office”>>”Microsoft Office Word .”
- (Screen Layout)
The application windows provides the space for the Word document .The components of the application window are:
- Title bar
- Menu bar
- Tool bar
- Document Window
- Status bar
- View button
Presentation (Method of teaching):
Firstly, introduce our self-secondly to motivate students and then implement our lecture planning (theoretical works with book references).
Tool: white board, computer.
|Contents||Key points||Time allocation|
ü loading MS word
ü screen layout
MS word is a powerful word processing program. word’s variety of pull-down menus, toolbars, and buttons make learning and using it remarkably easy.
Loading the word processor is the process to run word on your computer.
The application window provides the space for the word document.
What is Microsoft word .
Define its characteristics?
- Text book of computer science (10th