Metropolitan Area Network
Specific Objectives: At the end of this lesson a student will be able to:
- Student will be able to explain Metropolitan Area Network
- Be able to ask questions according to lecture.
- Be able to improve our mind ability.
- (METROPOLITAN AREA NETWORK)
A large computer network which extends to a city or to a metropolitan region is termed as Metropolitan
Presentation (Method of teaching):
Firstly, introduce our self-secondly to motivate students and then implement our lecture planning (theoretical works with book references).
Tool: white board, computer
|Contents||Key points||Time allocation|
ü Network and communication
ü Solar system is a part of universe.
ü Universe is expanding.
ü 200,000,000,000 billion starts in universe.
- Text book of computer science (8th)